To celebrate the success of the first season of the Tuesday Market, Eastern Market Corporation is proud to bring a nationwide four-wheeled-phenomenon to the Motor City — Detroit’s first official food truck gathering – Eastern Market Truck Stop!
This first-of-its-kind gathering of carts, trucks, and street food vendors from around Southeast Michigan will take place on the last Tuesday Market of the season, Tuesday, September 27 from 4pm – 8pm, in Shed 2. Visitors will be able to sample a diverse array of dishes, experience entrepreneurship in action, and be part of Detroit food history!
FEATURING THE CREATIVE MOBILE KITCHENS OF:
- Concrete Cuisine - Creative comfort food-on-a-bus from Oakland County
- El Guapo Fresh Mexican Grill - Detroit’s first street-legal taco truck
- Franks Anatra - Award winning hot dogs & sausage grilled to perfection on a 1965 VW
- San Street - Traditional Asian street food and aspiring Zingerman’s Business visiting from Ann Arbor
- Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes - Midtown Detroit’s favorite fresh French crepes breaking free from brick & mortar
- People’s Pierogi Collective - A Saturday favorite bringing creative pierogies to the masses
- Trailer Park’d - Slow fast food from the our great state capitol
- Treat Dreams - Ferndale’s funkiest hand-crafted ice cream cart
- Urban Grounds - Eastern Market veteran here to fuel us up with full-service coffee, cappuccino and espresso drinks